- Title: Cold Shelter
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Joaquin Valley
- Nearest Town: Kernville
- Brief Directions: From hwy 99 near Bakersfield California to Hwy 178 and up into the mountains about 2 hrs past the town of Kernville.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Brush Creek is a small tributary to the Kern River which is a "wild and Scenic" river. The river and the creek flow through the grand and impressive Kern Canyon. Although winters here are relatively mild, occasional snow storms move in and make for a wonderful subject.
- Gear: Nikon D300 Sigma 70-200mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 55 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!