Feeder Creek For Columbia River
- Title: Feeder Creek For Columbia River
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge
- Nearest Town: between Corbett and Dodson
- Brief Directions: Follow almost any of the trails leading back from the falls.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Many people visit the Columbia River Gorge area and look at the magnificent falls, without hiking back and seeing the creeks that feed the falls. I liked this one because of the creek leading my eye through an s-curve back into the mountains.
- Gear: Nikon D200 w/Nikon 18-200 VR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 56 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!