Chimney Rock Splendor
- Title: Chimney Rock Splendor
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Espanola
- Nearest Town: Abiquiu
- Brief Directions: Coming from Albuquerque, NM., take Hwy. 25 to Sante Fe. Connect with Hwy. 84 and take it up to Ghost Ranch.
The physical address is 1708 Highway 84, Abiquiu, NM – use this to find us on web maps and when using your GPS for finding how to get here. The coordinates to our front gate are N-36.314 latitude and W-106.482 longitude.
See the website: www.ghostranch.org for further information.
- GPS Longitude: -106.482
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This photograph was made at Ghost Ranch Conference and Retreat Center, Abiquiu, New Mexico, USA. It was taken in the late afternoon, at 1/320 sec. at f 8.0 with my first digital camera, a Canon Power Shot G3.
The high desert scenery at this 21,000 Ranch and Conference Center is spectacular. Wide open cobalt blue sky and puffy clouds frame the red and yellow rocks that Georgia O'Keeffe loved to paint.
- Gear: Canon Power Shot G3
This Photo Has Been Viewed 54 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!