Storm Over White Horse
- Title: Storm Over White Horse
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cascades
- Nearest Town: Darrington, WA
- Brief Directions: Head north from Seattle for about one hour and then head East to Arlington, Wa. From Arlington, Wa., continue East for another 30 miles to darrington, WA. From Darrington, Wa you will start to get your first good glimpse of the mountain. There are three trrail heads near town but I prefer the Mountain Loop trail.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Winter storms blowing over White Horse Mountain and North Cascade Mountain range.
- Gear: Nikon D800 with Nikon 70-200mm VRII & Gitzo
This Photo Has Been Viewed 90 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!