- Title: Spring Hillside
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg, TN
- Brief Directions: Along the main road over the Smoky Mountains through the National Park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I wanted to take photos of the opposite valley wall before it was washed out by the rising sun. Just as the sun broke over the valley peak, it kissed this one section of forest, lighting the maple buds and highlighting the standing pine snags. A few seconds later the whole hillside was awash in sunlight.
- Gear: Mamiya 645 Pro 210mm f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 134 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!