Ox Bow Bend Cliche
- Title: Ox Bow Bend Cliche
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was lucky enough to get a vantage point that isn't very common . A kind tourist let me climb up top his rather mammoth RV and re-position it for the perfect view. Our teamwork framed the mountains betwixt the near foreground sage brush along the shoreline and the far grove of aspens for an exemplary (I hope) layering of warm and cool elements. I stayed in a cabin near mormon row (popular barns) for days. It wasn't until the fourth day when the smoke from the many fires in the area finally dissipated, and the obscured pinnacles of wonder appeared.
Nikon D800E & 70-200mm AFS VRII
92mm f/16 CPL
Come circle me on Google Plus, I promise, it won't hurt...
- Gear: D800E 70-200mm f/2.8 Nano AF-S
This Photo Has Been Viewed 177 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!