Hazy Sandia Morning
- Title: Hazy Sandia Morning
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Albuquerque
- Nearest Town: Corrales
- Brief Directions: Albuquerque's west side, Alameda & Corrales Road, north through Corrales to a right along the last acequia before Rio Rancho. Take the west side of the acequia toward the river.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: My wife & I were out looking for subjects for her to try out her new camera, when we found this view from the west bank of the Rio Grande River, across the river, the Bosque and the Mountains.
- Gear: Pentax K7 with smc PENTAX-DA 12-24mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 45 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!