Tails In The Sunset
- Title: Tails In The Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Red Desert
- Nearest Town: Rock Springs
- Brief Directions: The Red Desert is located in south central Wyoming.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Wild horses graze on a rise in the Red Desert of Wyoming against a blazing-hot, almost unbelievable sunset.
- Gear: Nikon D300 and Nikkor 80-400mm lens; Promaster Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 17 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!