Herons Vigilant For Eagles At Sunset.
- Title: Herons Vigilant For Eagles At Sunset.
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Viera Wetlands
- Nearest Town: Viera
- Brief Directions: Viera Wetlands is in Viera Fl. It can be googled for a map and a directions.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Nesting Blue Herons are watching the bald eagle perched at the top of the long leaf pine tree at sunset. Waiting to see if it is going to go after any of the nesting herons.
- Gear: Nikon P510
This Photo Has Been Viewed 235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!