White Pocket Sunrise
- Title: White Pocket Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Vermillion Cliffs National Monument
- Nearest Town: Page, AZ
- Brief Directions: see my gallery, www.gregclurephotography.com
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The White Pocket area is a spectacular exposure of red, yellow, pink and white contorted sedimentary rock layers. The bedrock here consists of the Early Jurassic age Navajo Sandstone. The Navajo Sandstone is composed of frosted, well-rounded, fine-to-medium-grained quartz cemented by calcium carbonate.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, EF 40-70 f/4 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 290 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!