- Title: Precarious Perch
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Grand Lake
- Brief Directions: This photo was taken north of Grand Lake, about half way to Milner Pass on Route 34.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The bird was perched on the peak of an evergreen that grew along the Colorado River.
- Gear: Nikon D3200 with a Nikkor 55-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!