Tripletop & Sugar Bowls
- Title: Tripletop & Sugar Bowls
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wyoming Range - Bare Pass
- Nearest Town: Daniel
- Brief Directions: Turn west from Big Piney, WY., toward Middle Piney Summer Home area. At the Bare pass road turn right. At the top of Bare Pass east of Cottonwood Valley in the Wyoming range, a spur road takes off to the North. Hike-able and "jeep-able".
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Roads seldom traveled make for the best hiking and lead to vistas few others get to see. Sugar Bowl flowers are rare, and usually in singles. Everywhere on this high pass, there were clumps of a dozen stems or more.
50mm UV fil f18 1/320 sec Iso 400 ex 0
- Gear: Nikon d200 nikor 18-200 af s 3.5-5.6 vr
This Photo Has Been Viewed 65 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!