Once Upon A Homestead
- Title: Once Upon A Homestead
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Brief Directions: Take the road to the Gros Ventre slide, in Grand Teton National Park, and you will pass this old homestead on the left.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Little used roads give the largest rewards. Most people don't bother to drive up to Slide Lake. They will never know what they missed.
- Gear: Nikon D200 18-200mm f3.5 to 5.6 VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 61 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!