Reflections On A January Thaw
Sylvia J. Zarco
- Title: Reflections On A January Thaw
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, Plum Island
- Nearest Town: Newburyport
- Brief Directions: Take the main road through Parker River National Wildlife Refuge and stop at the Parker River Salt Pannes area.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: An unexpected spell of warmth in mid-January breaks up the frozen surface of Parker River Salt Pannes and sunset pours gold over a winter marshland.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II with Canon EF16-35 f/2.8L II USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 208 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!