- Title: "jacks Canyon"
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pine Valley, AZ
- Nearest Town: Big Park or Village of OakCreek, Sedona, AZ
- Brief Directions: Take Jacks Canyon Rd in the Village of Oakcreek, AZ and drive about 3 miles and you will drive along side of this normally dry little canyon...the trees are bare due to a forest fire in 1996 that wiped out entire area , but somehow the beauty is still there...
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A normally dry creek, turns to nice flooded creek during hevay rains and snow melt from mountians above near Flagstaff AZ.
After heavy rain in Sedona and lots of snow in Flagstaff I took a drive out to see if canyon was running and sure enough, this was sight I found...beautiful desert images in central Arizona...
- Gear: Nikon D2X, AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 IF Nikkor,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 81 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!