- Title: "wildflowers"
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: BeaverHead Flats Road, near Sedona , AZ
- Nearest Town: Village of OakCreek, Sedona, AZ
- Brief Directions: Drive south fro Village of OakCreek towards interstate 17, about 5 miles out of Village is road marked 6 mile road to right , take it and begin this scenic beautiful route which connects to CornVille Rd...
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Arizona wildflowers.
During autumn, central Arizona can be filled with wildflowers.
I drive this road almost every day and this year was full of sunflowers, stopped one day for a photo shoot and something about this image just says "wildflowers" to me...
- Gear: Nikon D2X, AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF Nikkor,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 30 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!