Morning Veil Over The Tetons
- Title: Morning Veil Over The Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As sunrise grew nearer the rainclouds began to disperse and the first light of dawn appeared. The Tetons rose above a veil of clouds as frost lined the river shore. Intense color reflected from the peaks and water below as the world of nature began to awake.
This image was taken at Schwabacher's Landing in Grand Teton National Park. The weather in May is always interesting with rain, snow and beautiful sunshine occuring many times in one day. When first arriving here the mountains were completely clouded over and I feared being rained out again; but nature prevailed and I was rewarded with an amazing sunrise.
- Gear: Sony a900 w/Zeiss f/2.8 24-70mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 59 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!