Peyto Lake Combined Images
- Title: Peyto Lake Combined Images
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park, off the Icefield Parkway
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Signs leading off the Icefield Parkway will take you to the parking lot. The hike is about 1/2 mile with paved trail.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: High in the mountains of Alberta's Prov. parks, lies Peyto lake, a beautiful almost emerald green glacier-fed lake. This was taken from the overlook, combining 5 images to include the lake, sky and surrounding terrain.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 14--24mm Nikon lens, Feisol tripod and pro gold II ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 20 times
: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /nfs/sites/www.outdoorphotographer.com/files/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php
on line 344
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!