- Title: Equinox Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rice-Skunk Wildlife Management Area
- Nearest Town: Little Falls
- Brief Directions: Rice Lake is a popular bird watching and waterfowl hunting destination in central Minnesota, approximately 7 miles southeast of Little Falls.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sunset during the first day of spring at Rice Lake near Little Falls, Minnesota. I was out in my boat blind taking shots of waterfowl and started to pack things up as it got dark. Cloud cover began to break and I looked over my shoulder and noticed color developing very quickly. Had just enough time to switch out lenses and take a couple of hand-held shots. This images is two shots stitched together using Photoshop CS6.
- Gear: EOS 7D, EF 28-135 f/3.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 39 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!