- Title: Bryce Canyon-presunrise
- State/Province/Region: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dixie National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cannonville
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon is located in the southwestern portion of Utah. It is east of I-15 about 30 miles.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I drove most of the night from Moab to get here about an hour before sunrise. I wanted to capture the different colors of the unusual formations with long exposures before the sun came up to get even exposure of the whole scene!
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron 10-24mm zoom lens, Manfrotto tripod, Polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 83 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!