- Title: Determined Sailor
- Country: Kenya
- Nearest Area: Lake Victoria
- Nearest Town: Dunga Beach
- Brief Directions: Fly to Nairobi, Kenya... if you are coming from Washington State like me, this will take you a few days, a stopover in New York, and another somewhere in Europe. From there you will take a 7 hour bus ride to Kisumu over rutted dirt roads, before finally taking a boda-boda or tuk-tuk the last stretch out to Dunga Beach... then hire a boat.
- Description: A fisherman on Lake Victoria catches what breeze he can in the remains of his sails. Despite being far out into the lake the depth is little more than 8-10 feet deep, even though Lake Victoria is one of the largest lakes in the world.
- Gear: Nikon D70s, Nikkor 70-210mm f4, a boat, Camer Raw
This Photo Has Been Viewed 37 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!