Instructing The Youth At Kit-mikayi
- Title: Instructing The Youth At Kit-mikayi
- Country: Kenya
- Nearest Area: Nyanza Province
- Nearest Town: Kisumu
- Brief Directions: Situated about 29 km west of the town of Kisumu in western Kenya. It is about 1 km from the Kisumu-Bondo road. The sign board is on the gate of Kit Mikayi primary school and entrance is via N’gop-Ngeso primary school.
- Description: Kit-Mikayi Rock, (or Kitmikayi) is a sacred site to the Luo Tribe. A place of sacrifice and pilgrimage it is a towering formation of naturally stacked rocks.
- Gear: Nikon D70s, Nikkor 18-70mm dx, tripod, Camera Raw
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!