A Giant Stands At The Bath Of The Elder Gods
- Title: A Giant Stands At The Bath Of The Elder Gods
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Brief Directions: Good Luck, the road is closed due to the Elwha River dam removal project... although you can still backpack in over Appleton Pass.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: An old Growth Hemlock sits precariously next to Boulder Creek near the Olympic Hot Springs Campground. Olympic Hot Springs features 7 natural pools varying in temperature up to 117 degrees, (that I've recorded), and is in my opinion of the best places on Earth. It was home to Olympic Hot Springs resort until 1966, but now has returned to it's natural state.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 18-70mm dx, tripod,Camera Raw
This Photo Has Been Viewed 40 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!