Double Falls At Silver Falls
- Title: Double Falls At Silver Falls
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Silver Falls State Park
- Nearest Town: Silverton
- Brief Directions: Just a short drive off of Interstate-5 near Woodburn, Oregon. Drive past the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, through Silverton and follow the signs for Silver Falls State Park. Then, it is just a short hike (depending on your entrance) to Double Falls.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: It was spring and my first time at Silver Falls State Park. My husband and I came here from the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. Unfortunately, we were unable to see all of the waterfalls that litter the trails at the park, but we did hit a few majestic ones, such as Middle Falls and Double Falls.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 76 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!