Temple Of Sinawava Waterfall
- Title: Temple Of Sinawava Waterfall
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A heavy rain fell over Zion National Park on an autumn day resulting in this waterfall at the Temple of Sinawava. As quickly as the rain stopped, the waterfall started to dry up.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70 lens, Monfrotto tripod, Really Right Stuff ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 63 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!