Feed To The Flatlands Of Kansas
- Title: Feed To The Flatlands Of Kansas
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Flint Hills
- Nearest Town: Strong Cty
- Brief Directions: Hwy 99 the scenic route through the flint hills
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Miles upon miles of corn, to soybeans to wheat, waiting to make it through the drought that is still in effect 2 years later and we now approach 2013. The endless miles of plots to feed a nation, now threatened by less and less water, but still putting up a fight to survive the hardships of less water and harsh baking sun, but this stretch was one of the most beautiful I had seen in June, and you can hear the swishing of the leaves trying to play tunes in the wind that day.
- Gear: Cannon Rebel, 400 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 56 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!