- Title: White Sands
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Sands National Monument
- Nearest Town: Alamogordo
- Brief Directions: 12 miles south of Alamogordo.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: One loses a sense of scale, photographically, in the dunes at White Sands National Monument, in southern New Mexico (USA). Is this a small dune, or a vast area as far as the eye can see?
- Gear: Nikon D800 + 16-35 mm Nikkor FX lens, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 79 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!