Lake Louise & Plain Of Six Glaciers
- Title: Lake Louise & Plain Of Six Glaciers
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise
- Brief Directions: North of Banff Township on the Bow Valley Parkway or Trans-Canada Parkway in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Taken looking west towards the end of Lake Louise and up the Plain of Six Glaciers where the Columbia Icefield spills over rocky cliffs to feed Lake Louise.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 24-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 47 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!