- Title: Emerald Lake
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Yoho National Park, Canada
- Nearest Town: Field, British Columbia
- Brief Directions: Head west into Yoho National Park just north of Lake Louise and come down off the mountains to an access road just beyond Field, BC.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A beautiful mountain lake with a trail all around it, this lake is loved by the locals. It is a perfect combination of pristine and developed, with a very good restaurant at the access point.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 24-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 51 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!