Eagle, Yakima River Canyon
- Title: Eagle, Yakima River Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Yakima
- Brief Directions: Eagle on nest in the Yakima River Canyon.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: As a bald eagle watches; the sun raises above the canyon rim illuminating the Basalt columns, the pale green of the spring vegetation and the eagles nest with soft early morning light.
This image is a stitched panorama made of 4 images captured on a Sony NEX3 mounted on a Canon 400m F/2.8 lens.
I stitched the image using Photoshop CS 6 and processed it using Adobe Lightroom 4.
- Gear: Sony NEX-3 w/ Canon 400mm f/2.8 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 29 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!