Perfect Picnic Spot
- Title: Perfect Picnic Spot
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is the spot on Lake Taggart I stopped for a picnic lunch. Somehow peanut butter and jelly tasted even better with this view in front of me. Taggart Lake is an easy day hike, perfect for those out of shape as well as for families with children. This day, not only were folks picnicing, but also sun bathing,and even dipping in the ice cold water.
- Gear: Canon Rebel Xsi 17-55mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 66 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!