The Old Ranch House
- Title: The Old Ranch House
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Valles Caldera National Preserve
- Nearest Town: Near Jemez Springs
- Brief Directions: From Albuquerque via Jemez Springs:
•Take I-25 North and Exit on to Highway 550 (Farmington Highway - old Hwy 44).
•In San Ysidro, take Hwy 4 to Jemez Pueblo and Jemez Springs.
•Follow Highway 4 at fork at La Cueva (stay right).
•Preserve is about 22 miles from Jemez Springs. Look for the Main Gate at Mile Marker 39.2.
•Driving time from Big-I is about 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Taking a photo tour of the Valles Caldera is always one of the highlights of a Spring in NM. I have enjoyed the Valles Caldera for many years and after retuning to NM have enjoyed picture taking on it even more.
- Gear: Nikon D70, no flash,f8,1/250,70mm lense
This Photo Has Been Viewed 16 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!