Seneca Rocks, West Virginia
- Title: Seneca Rocks, West Virginia
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Near Dolly Sods and Blackwater Falls
- Nearest Town: Petersburg, West Virginia
- Brief Directions: From I-81 at Harrisonburg, Va. follow U.S. 33 west for 70 miles.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Seneca Rocks is a popular rock climbing destination. It has many climbers throughout the summer. There is also a hiking trail up to the top left side.There is a viewing platform there and a great view of the area.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk 3, 70-200 IS II, B+W Polarizor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 22 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!