- Title: Resurrection
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cumberland Island
- Nearest Town: St. Mary's
- Brief Directions: Take boat to island from St. Mary's, GA, or from Fernandina Beach, FL.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Cumberlands island is accessible only by boat and consists of miles of native forest, beach and salt marsh. I wanted to capture the overall lushness of the island, and the magnificance of these huge old coastal oaks, laden with Resurrection Ferns, which were newly "resurrected" by several days of steady rain.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105mm f/4 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 64 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!