End Of Day - Canyon De Chelly
- Title: End Of Day - Canyon De Chelly
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Navajo Nation
- Nearest Town: Chinle
- Brief Directions: Halfway between Interstate 40 and Utah, on Highway 191, you turn off to Chinle. You are in Navajo Nation. Nicest place to stay is Thunderbird Lodge at the entrance to the Canyon. Best to engage a local guide for access to the canyon, and fascinating stories.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As the day draws to a close in this bowl deep in Canyon de Chelly, the sunlight paints the tops of the fall colors of the cottonwoods on the canyon floor. This is a panorama from three images.
- Gear: Nikon D200 18-200 Nikon Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 98 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!