An Evening With The Ancients
- Title: An Evening With The Ancients
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Inyo National Forest
- Nearest Town: Bishop, Ca
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 168 out of Big Pine, Ca. Turn onto White Mtn road until you reach the Bristlecone Visitor Center.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was the first thunder storm system that came through the Owens Valley the summer of 2012. This sunset made up for month of little clouds and unique light, and being at the Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest this night proved to be the correct decision.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, Canon 17-40L, Singh Ray Galen Rowell 3 stop soft GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 810 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!