Pinnacle Mountain By Mt. Temple
- Title: Pinnacle Mountain By Mt. Temple
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banf National Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise
- Brief Directions: The hiking trail for Mt. Temple starts at Lake Moraine which is approximately 20 minutes from Lake Louise which is located inside of the Banf National Park on Canada Trans Highway.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Mt. Temple is considered by many to be one of premier scrambles in North America. Although the final ascent to the summit is only 8K, the altitude gain is 5,000+ feet via Class 3 & 4 climbing. Fewer than 40% of hikers successfully reach the summit. The scenery is amazing.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, 24-105 f4 USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 17 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!