Peering Into The Olympics
- Title: Peering Into The Olympics
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Description: This final image was assembled by stitching 12 individual HDR photos into one. The equipment used to produce this image consisted of the Nikon D300, Nikkor 70-200mm lens, Gitzo Tripod with a Wimberley Head. The individual images used to make this final image were taken over Memorial Day weekend (05/28/2011) in Olympic National Park in 2011. This trip was a trip of firsts; the first trip to ONP and the first successful completion of a large stitched panoramic.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 80 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!