Bow Lake, Banff National Park
- Title: Bow Lake, Banff National Park
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff national park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Bow lake, Banff national park, Alberta, Canada. Taken winter 2010.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I was lucky to come to this lake in almost perfect condition to take it picture after a fresh snow night. It's an extremely cold morning, water along the shore was frozen. I made mistake not to extend my tripods the previous evening in the hotel to dry them after taking pictures in the river. Water inside my tripod froze and I could not extend my tripod to use in higher position. Thick fog came and went quickly as the sunrise.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II & Canon 17-35mm L f/2.8 lens. Gitzo carbon fiber tripo and Acratech GP Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 4277 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!