Dawn In The Tombstone Range
- Title: Dawn In The Tombstone Range
- State/Province/Region: Yukon
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Tombstone Territorial Park
- Nearest Town: Dawson City
- Brief Directions: From Whitehorse, drive north on the Klondike Highway (Route 2)approximately 650 KM to the Dempster Highway. Turn north on the Dempster and reach the Grizzly Lake trailhead 78.9 KM up the Dempster.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Tombstone Territorial Park is one of North America's newest - and most dramatic - wilderness areas. Described as "the Patagonia of Canada" the Tombstone Range features remarkable and dramatic landscapes unequaled elsewhere. A single trail/route leads into the treeless mountains from the Dempster Highway, the northern-most road in Canada over barren, rocky passes to a series of beautiful and lonely lakes including Grizzly Lake.
- Gear: Canon 5D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 4156 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!