Snowy Morning On The Dallas Divide
- Title: Snowy Morning On The Dallas Divide
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dallas Divide Hwy 62
- Nearest Town: Ridgway, CO
- Brief Directions: On Hwy 62 in Ridgway Co, Dallas Divide pulloff
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I got up for sunrise and headed to the Dallas Divide in Ridgway, CO to capture the fresh snow from the day before. The air was frigid and blowing, but that didn’t stop about 20 photographers from photographing the mix of seasons spread across the beautiful mountain landscape. Despite our runny noses and frozen fingers, I think we all left that morning feeling touched by the hand of God and so much richer for the experience of seeing that beauty first hand!
- Gear: Nikon D300, AF Nikon 24-80mm f2.8-4D, polarizer filter, split ND filter, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 3866 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!