Grand Prismatic Spring
- Title: Grand Prismatic Spring
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Grand Prismatic spring is so true to its name. It's brilliant colors and uniqueness attracts everyone. We were also caught in the same feeling and decided to visit this one of it's own Geo-thermal feature. As you walk on the boardwalk, you cannot have a full view of the spring but instead of that, you get to see this beautiful detail consisting of these microbial thermophiles making up this beautiful mat of vivid colors! As seen in the photograph, even the bison's enjoy walking on this spring! Amazing.
- Gear: Canon 24-70mm on Canon 7D body
This Photo Has Been Viewed 242 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!