Anyone Can Find Fall Color
- Title: Anyone Can Find Fall Color
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sierra Nevadas
- Nearest Town: Aspendell
- Brief Directions: HWY 395 to Bishop and then approximately 17 miles up HWY 168 to the road to North Lake. This was from the road on the way to North Lake.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Looking West towards the Lake Sabrina basin, the road to North Lake provides a great view of the entire valley and the emerging Fall color with the Sierra Nevadas as the backdrop.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 17-35 f/2.8, Slik Tripod, Lee .9 GND hard
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!