Bishop Creek Is Yellow
- Title: Bishop Creek Is Yellow
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sierra Nevadas
- Nearest Town: Aspendell
- Brief Directions: HWY 395 to Bishop and then approximately 20 miles up HWY 168 to Lake Sabrina.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was a .8 second exposure (F/22, ISO 200) to capture the water in Bishop Creek and the yellow aspens behind it.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 17-35 f/2.8, B+W 10stop filter, SLIK Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 131 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!