- Title: Oxbow Bend Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole, Wy
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had never been to Grand Teton in the Autumn. We decided to get up early for this shot (3:00am in West Yellowstone), were at the turnout around 5am and set up, hearing elk in the area and watching and hoping that the clouds would not totally obscure Mount Moran. It partially cleared and at around 7:15 I was able to capture this shot as the sun came up and through the clouds behind us.
- Gear: Canon 40D Canon 17-85mm IS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!