Night With A Dutchman
- Title: Night With A Dutchman
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: canyon lake
- Nearest Town: apache junction
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Long after the hikers have left the trails, I had set up to take some night shots and try to light paint this entire mountain. Little did I realize, a very bright half moon was going to rise behind the mountain and illuminate the mountain. Combined with the late twilight colors and distant city lights. The sky exploded with shades of orange and purple after a three minute exposure. The mountains glowed in a bronze hue and the streaking clouds and stars created a dreamlike atmosphere. It's rare I see night shots taken at this location, so I wanted to take a try at it.
- Gear: Canon 7d 17-40mmL benro tripod, wireless remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 290 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!