- Title: Late Summer Green
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hayden Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Columbus
- Brief Directions: At the intersection of the Scioto River and Hayden Run Road there is a small parking lot a few yards west of the river on the south side of the road. From there one can access the park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hayden Falls Park is a small area just west of the Scioto River which includes the falls, a ravine and a brook. The Columbus area had a very wet 2011 summer and the foliage was quite remarkable. Like in the words of Paul Simon's song, "Kodachrome", the "greens of summer" were very vibrant (although I have not used Kodachrome for many years)!
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Sony HVL-F56 AM Flash; Post Processing in Adobe Photoshop CS5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 244 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!