- Title: Marble Canyon
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Kootenay National Park
- Nearest Town: Village of Radium Hot Springs
- Brief Directions: After entering Kootenay National Park from Alberta, take Highway 93 in British Columbia for about 50 miles in the direction of Radium Hot Springs.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The walls of Marble Canyon have dramatic reds and orages and the water from the falls is a beautiful shade of blue during early morning light.
- Gear: Nikon D90 and Tamron 28 x 270 Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 222 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!