Sunrise On The Guadalupe River
- Title: Sunrise On The Guadalupe River
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Antonio
- Nearest Town: New Braunfels
- Brief Directions: This particular spot is a few miles North of New Braunfels, Texas along the river road. The Guadalupe River winds for miles through central Texas.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: To capture the "magic light", I had to be at the river right at sunrise to get the golden glow on the trees in the backround. I used a slower shutterspeed to make this small waterfall look silky smooth! The exposed root systems of the cypress trees that line the Guadalupe River are very photogenic! The early morning sunlight is the "wow" factor in this photo. Mid-day light on the same subject would look flat and drab!
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSI, Tamron 18-270 zoom lens, Manfrotto tripod, circular polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!