- Title: A Whorl Of Aster
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Roan Highlands
- Nearest Town: Roan Mountain, TN
- Brief Directions: Route 147 west from Roan Mountain TN to the TN / NC border
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: On a late summer day the floor of this beech forest is covered with Whorled Aster. The forest is in the Roan Highlands of North Carolina at an elevation of approximately 5500’.
- Gear: Canon Mark D III, Canon 17-40mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 142 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!